Sunday, March 1, 2009

badtrip


i wasn't prepared for school today!
many thoughts are coming cross into my mind..!
it is really mind-bugling..
the idea that you can't focus on what you are doing makes me feel like an idiot!
i don't think my senses are working properly..
i am more like a lethargic person than i was already...

my day started in a nutshell...
my aunts and uncles were at our house early in the morning..
i heard them talking that's why i woke up!..
they were laughing as if my face didn't look annoyed...
i hurried up to take a bath but my brother wanted to use the bathroom first!
as a little sis, i paved way...

i ate my breakfast while he was taking a bath...
he was taking several minutes inside
and i am so angry waiting for him to finish just outside the bathroom..
he went out, annoyed and angry with me because i began knocking the door..
i didn't look at him to expel the raging thunders in my mind!..

it was eight in the morning when i was about to go to school...
the badluck came rushing all over my morning
because there were no tricycles available!
i was furious already!..
out of extreme need to be at school,
i hitched with our neighbor,
letting my face thickened for about ten minutes..
my blood rushed into my face and 'kuya john' (
my neighbor) was making fun of it!..
i was so embarrassed and angry because my physiological reactions did not obey my thoughts!

i immediately went out of the car and bid him goodbye!
he was still smiling when i slammed the door...

at school, i was running very late..
i paid my balance account in the cashier because my mom told me so!
i ran to our micro lab room even displeased because we were taking a quiz after the discussion!
i memorized the slides presented to us..!
but i was dismayed because i caught some of my classmates cheating!
"badluck" that's how i want to call it!..

(photo from yahoo.com)

1 comment:

  1. ooops..i think I was one of the reasons.. sorry aims.. peace?

    ReplyDelete