Monday, March 2, 2009

the taste of freedom

(photo from flckr.com)
my mom and dad were out of town last week...
motivated by my youthful spirit, i was happy to be at home without being monitored!

i love breaking the rules!..
most of you will not believe that, i doubt!
but honestly, it is one of my '
goals?' in life..
i lived overly protected..
spoonfed and guided each step of the way..
none of my family wanted me scratched!

i appreciate it though..

i do want challenges,
but most of the time
other person plays the game in behalf of me..


i believe that making a mistake is part of growing up!
i'm afraid that when i grow up, i wouldn't be able to live into their expectations..
and that would be the time to be back in to a scratch!
sometimes, i like to write my own desires..
to hum my own aspirations..
and to do my own will..

and that gave me an intuition to pursue my plan!

weeeeee... i was not wreck less after all...
i was composed.
but loved to do the dangerous stuffs..

i might disappoint you with this..
bear in mind that i'm a first timer...
i never gone wild before..

well, bj and i went to cagayan last saturday evening!..
it was awkward because we were not really allowed to see each other during night time..
it was somewhat of a treaty between our families..
at first, i was really malicious!..
i hate to admit it!
but there were some clever thoughts in my mind!..
oh please!..i'm at my peek of youth remember?...
i distracted myself by playing with my cell phone..
but he confiscated it
because it was unfair for him
that i'm the only one playing while he was driving!..
we turned our cellphones off..!

we arrived at cagayan by 5:00 in the morning (i think)
it was still dark..and we didn't have a place to go!..
we started laughing because it was a foolish idea
being there without a place to stay!..
we ended up sitting in the backseat..

i can't explain the moment of silence within the car.
as if we were reading each others thoughts
unfortunately, i can't!
i finished off guessing what he was thinking then..
then he broke the silence...

he asked me few questions i never answered before!
it was a 'yes or no' game!
i had to choose between the two!..
i'm tricky enough to beguile some of his questions.
he had a lot of questions in his mind..
because he can't look at me when he was formulating it..
i didn't bother to ask how long will he ask me those confusing and nerve-wracking questions!

not until, i was so uneasy..
a sudden pain in my abdomen..like the butterflies in there wanted to go out of my stomach..
not because of the questions but because we totally forgot the time!
it was 3:30 in the afternoon and i hadn't eaten my dinner, breakfast and lunch yet!..

my stomach was unforgivable!..
it sent me goose-bumps all over my body!
i can't handle the pain anymore!..

there were no choices left for us to choose!
i was rushed into the hospital..
ending up with an IV..

dehydrated..suffering with my h.pylori mixed in the gastric juices..

did you like the ending?
think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment