Monday, March 9, 2009

deafening heartbeat

START YOUR DAY RIGHT!!!

it is the most common reminder from our clinical instructor in our RLE class..
and i agree with her..
i am frequently reminded by that each morning!..

today, i never forgot that reminder..
i even stared in my mirror and stated that sentence all over and over again..
i was covered with a positive aura when i got to school..
i was buoyant and happy..

we finished our laboratory manuals in microbiology..
actually last week, we were tasked to use scotch tape method on a particular kid who seems to practice improper hygiene..
in order to have a positive specimen of enterobius vermicularis..
but unfortunately, i did not make my assignment and i believe that is my own fault..
i was not agitated..simply because i won't dare to punch myself..
it would be stupid!

after finishing my laboratory manual, i passed it together with my groupmates' manuals..
i ended up having 20 mistakes..
but surely, that was all i could squeeze out..
it was perfectly fine..

not until the LEECHES came and sucked all blood they could suck!..
they got my paper and copied it to have a perfect score..
they didn't even asked permission to do so..
they just copied it!.
without any conscience!..
without any guilt fielding their minds!..

i was disgusted!
displeased! teed off!..repulsed!!

i didn't know if i was able to control myself..
my face turned red!..
and 'mind you, it was really red!..
like a tomato!..
exploding!..KA>>BOOM!!

unfortunately, it did not end like what i've seen in the movies!..
like a scene in most of the drama movies..
i want to be furious and wild!..
i needed to be angry!..

i want to spank them!..
teach them a lesson!..
it irritated me more because i know i could not do it!..
i shouted at 'paul' (sorry if i had to put ur name)
because he was mocking me..
saying the exact words i've told him when he asked permission to copy the answers..
my mind did not process what i have to say!..
i wanted to be alone!..
i left the room..
leave my paper with the "LEECHES"..
hurried to find someone who would comfort me..

it is very absurd!..
i feel like yelling!..
but i end up crying like a baby who've lost her toy!..
it is stupid!..
i hate it when all i could do is 'CRY'!
it was even moronic to cry while walking through the corridors..
it sucks!..
i want to name names here..
to be even..but i think it's a dimwitted idea!..

to the leeches,

goodluck!..God bless your hearts!..
i hope you will realize someday that you're just fooling yourselves!..
i hope to see you at graduation though!..=p


1 comment: